Teenage girl consumes poison in Pulwama, dies

By ANH Correspondent

Pulwama,March 07:An 18 -year-old girl died after consuming some poisonous substance in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district late Wednesday night.

Reports said a girl (name withheld) took some poisonous substance at her home in a village of the district.

She was immediately rushed to SMHS hospital in Srinagar where doctors pronounced her dead on arrival, said the reports.

Police has registered a case and sent the body for autopsy to district hospital Pulwama, said an official, adding that they suspected the victim has committed suicide.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *