Connect with us

State

Implemented order on the directions of court says awantipora police on concocted video circulated on SM

(Asian News Hub) – Police on Wednesday issued a statement regarding a concocted video which is being circulated on social media.

In a statement to GNS, the police said that some concocted videos of a lady namely Sweety Jan daughter of Abdul Rashid Dar resident of Wuyan have been circulated by some social media groups where in she is falsely implicating police of evicting her from the house.The claims of the lady and her relatives in the video are baseless and concocted.

Also Read: Hindi Diwas 2021: People from Kashmir to Coimbatore brainstormed in Prabhasakshi’s discussion

However the facts behind it are that on 14th September Police Station Khrew received a status quo order passed by Hon’ble Court of Sub Judge Pulwama, wherein the directions have been passed not to allow the non applicant i.e Sweety Jan and her matrimonial family members to interfere with the property of the applicant till the next date of hearing, they said.

In compliance to the Hon’ble court directions Police team from Police Station Khrew along with Lady police reached the spot to implement the order . But the family members of the lady Sweety created ruckus and dettered Police team from doing lawful duties, they said.

Also Read: COVID19 vaccines effective enough, no need for third booster jab: Lancet

The statement further stated that however Police team managed to implement the orders of hon’ ble court in presence of respectable citizens of the area and an FIR against the miscreants has been registered in Police Station Khrew under relevant sections of law for obstructing police in discharging legal duties.

Imperative to mention that the matrimonial dispute between Sweety and her husband Bilal Ahmad son of Late Ab Hameed resident of Wuyan is sub judice. The hounrable court of Sub Judge Pulwama has temporarily barred the lady Sweety Jan from any kind of interference till next date of hearing, they said.

Police has done nothing wrong by implementing the orders of hon’ble court and strict action will be taken against the people spreading false allegations against Police, reads the statement.

State

As schools partially re-open, students demand March session examination

Huzaiful Reyaz

(Asian News Hub) – As the educational institutions, including schools have partially re-opened for vaccinated students of higher classes, the students are urging authorities to conduct exams in March so that they can comfortably complete their syllabus.

Taking to Asian News Hub, students said that they are not prepared for exams which are likely to be held in last week of October, giving the reason that their studies had got affected by lockdown and that they haven’t completed the syllabus.

Also Read: KRA seeks Govt attention, appeals for ensuring strict implementation of e-commerce policy

A group of class 12 students told Asian News Hub that their syllabus is incomplete and it will take them at least 3-4 months to complete remaining part of their syllabus and to prepare for their board examination.

“While exams are knocking the door, we haven’t even completed half of the syllabus yet. Online classes didn’t clear the concept, they were of no use. Now as schools have reopened, goverment should allow us to attend physical classes for these months, and should held exams in March, so that our study goes unaffected,” said Falak, a student from Srinagar.

Also Read: Rats nimble infant’s finger at MCCH Anantnag

Another student saying same said that it will take them atleast three months to complete the syllabus and goverment notification where they said they are holding exams in October has put them in depression.

“We haven’t been to school this year. The online classes are of no use compared to physical classes. Most part of our syllabus is incomplete, we aren’t prepared, we need time for preparation,” another student said.

Also Read: Kulgam girl’s innovate lid opener for chemical bottles bags national award

While we tried to contact the officials in Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education, however we failed.

Continue Reading

State

Kulgam girl’s innovate lid opener for chemical bottles bags national award

(Asian News Hub) – A 19-year-old girl from South Kashmir’s Kulgam district has earned a rare honour by winning national ‘Inspire-Manak’ award for inventing the lid opener for chemical bottles.

Mehvish Riyaz (19) a resident of Akhran village of Kulgam in South Kashmir, has received an award for innovation at the National Science Exhibition held recently.

A student of the local government school, Mehvish’s success has brought cheers to her school teachers while making her parents proud.

Also Read: Rats nimble infant’s finger at MCCH Anantnag

Minister of State (Independent Charge), Ministry of Science and Technology and Earth Sciences Dr Jitendra Singh conferred award to Mehvish in the award function of 8th NLEPC-2021 for INSPIRE-MANAK.

Mehvish and her father Riyaz Ahmad while speaking with news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) gave all credit to the school teachers for her success.

Also Read: Four militants active in Srinagar: IGP Kashmir

“My daughter and two other children were studying in a private school. I shifted them to the government school because of its reputation,” Riyaz said.

“When you get ideas you do not know whether it is a hobby or an interest. I call it an interest because I like what I do. Since childhood, I was much aligned to all this stuff,” said Mehvish, adding that it was all possible because of her teachers and parents.

Also Read: Minor killed in mattan road accident

Mahvish’s model on bottle opener for chemicals won her the ‘Inspire-Manak’ National award.

Mahvish’s invented lid opener for chemical bottles is useful and can solve problems of dealing with chemicals in a laboratory or in industry.

Also Read: Couple injured in Bear attack in north Kashmir

Her model was presented to and judged by various scientific innovation organizations at the exhibition.

Continue Reading

State

Couple injured in Bear attack in north Kashmir

(Asian News Hub) – A middle-age couple was injured in a bear attack at Nagsari Kalarose in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district on Wednesday, officials said.

Officials told GNS Abdul Aziz khatana (50) and his wife Saiba Begum (45) of Paniwale baak Nagsari kalarose were critically injured in a bear attack and shifted by locals to PHC kalaroose for treatment.

Also Read: Rats nimble infant’s finger at MCCH Anantnag

The wild beast attacked the couple in the dwelling in upper reaches, they added.

Continue Reading

Trending