A man died of electric shock in Nowgam area of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Saturday.
Also Read: Hajj pilgrim from Srinagar dies in Mecca
Ientified as Manzoor Ahmad Khan son of Ghulam Hassan Khan resident of Andoora Nowgam got injured when he come in contact with a live electric wire, while cutting grass in his orchard in Nowgam.
He was immediately evacuted to sub-district hospital Shangus for treatment. However, he succumbed to his injuries.
Meanwhile further proceedings in this regard have been taken up. KS