A 23-year-old youth died after receiving an electric shock at Peaz Mandi in Khansahib area of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday evening.
Youth identified as Mohd Asif (23), son of Nazir Ahmad War of Tujar Nowpora area of Sopore received an electric shock when he was doing some work and came in contact with the electric line.
He was immediately taken to Sub District Hospital Khansahib where doctors declared him dead.
Meanwhile, the body was taken to the hospital and Police have taken cognizance of the incident and investigations are on. KNO