A 35-year-old woman from Kema village in North Kashmir Bandipora district on Monday tragically lost her life on Monday afternoon due to electrocution.
Also Read: Man electrocuted to death in Iddgah, Sgr
A woman identified as Jozy Begum, came into contact with a live wire at her residence, resulting in critical injuries.
She was immediately shifted to Bandipora District hospital where doctors declared her brought dead on arrival, he said.
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident. KS