Budgam, Aug 21: An electrician died of electric shock while working at Sringar Airport on Sunday, officals said.
Quoting an official the news agency – KDC said that one Parvaiz Ahmad Rather son of Gul Rather, a resident of Buchroo Chadoora working as electrician at airforce station here, sustained injuries when he came in contact with a live wire at Airport.
Rather was immediately shifted to district hospital hospital Budgam, where he scummbed to injuries.
The body was handed over to the family members after completing medico-legal formalities.
Police have taken cognizance of the incident.